
Well,
I am becoming a blogger. Who knew even what that was a few months ago, but apparently this is a great way to communicate with people, or show people my life. Lindsey, this is for you. I know my family will enjoy it too. I hope that this will bring some little glimpses into my life here, and you all will be a little more a part of it. I miss you all and love you. More will come right now its late, and I'm still trying to figure this out.
4 comments:
Allyson...the turkish date at the top is the best part, hehe :). Love the blog, I will add it to my Turkey favorite blogs of course. Miss you
I love you and your blog :)
hey allyson, I just got a blog too.
It's not just for Lindsey and your family anymore!
Post a Comment