Monday, November 05, 2007

Prayer and Vonage Spot




This is a view from my room that is special to me. I know this is random, but this chair is where I sit a lot of the times when I pray. I have a great view of part of the city, and I love to look out and watch the sunset while talking to my Savior, and the Creator of the beautiful sunset. Part of my life has been changed by sitting in this very spot. He is so good to me, and I am blessed to have a place that I love to sit and enjoy.
It is also the place that I sit when I'm talking to people on my vonage phone. So, those of you that I have talked to on the phone, I was probably looking at a sunset like this one. That is the view I see.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that's a beautiful view....

Anonymous said...

I, too, had the privilege of having a prayer spot from my bedroom window that looked over the city therefore was excited to see yours. It's so wonderful to know that the prayers, the workers, and God's grace are still at play in the beautiful city of Istanbul.

Whitney said...

That spot looks really familiar! I miss it there! And I miss you!

Anonymous said...

this is a great little insight to your life and I love it, I can totally picture you there... on to other important things... THE game is tonight, Fortuna of course... This year we're taking those stinking Criminals to school... nuff said.

Anonymous said...

You are an amazing blogger now. These are awesome blogs.

Anonymous said...

His sunset is beautiful. Thank you for sharing. He is so good! We continue to lift you up to Him.