My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Friday, May 30, 2008
Overwhelmed with Thankfulness!!
Last week I had a bridal shower at my church. To say it was a blessing would be an understatement. I am still overwhelmed with the giving of my church family. We have more than we dreamed. I am so thankful for the Body, and family that the Lord has given me for so many years. So thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. When Shawn was looking at everything he said he was overwhelmed. It blessed my heart more than I know how to say. Thank you all so much. Thank you for the love that you all have shown me and my family for 24 years, and continue to show. Thank you so much for loving Shawn in the same way. We love you all. Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment