the Life and thoughts of...

My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21

Monday, March 23, 2009

Busan


Well, I have tried to upload a picture, but it won't show up. The view as soon as you walk out the door to my hotel is sand, rocks, and the beautiful ocean. I love it. The beach just does my heart good.

Kimmy- I will do my best to find one. I don't have a lot of time to shop but I will try.
Posted by Ally at 3:14 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2013 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2012 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (9)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ▼  2009 (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ▼  March (3)
      • Busan
      • I got Seoul
      • There is power in the Word!!
  • ►  2008 (38)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2007 (55)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2006 (16)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)

About Me

Ally
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.