My dad last weekend celebrated 25 years of being the pastor at FITP!! I am incredibly thankful for the example of my parents for these last 25 years, watching them give most of their lives to serve, love, encourage, and minister to this church.
I have also seen, and received the love and blessing of being a part of this amazing Body of believers. There is no way to describe it. I am thankful to the Lord for His amazing grace in allowing me to be a part of the Fellowship family. I love you all!!
I am incredibly proud of my parents, and thankful for them.
Thank you for 25 years.
1 comment:
Hey, I Know you Allyson! I´m you friend from Brasil! I met you about 10years ago! Remember me? My name is Renner and I´m so happy to find you here! I miss you, marea, Rebeka, Adam, Pastor Ray, My dear host parents... well,many fellows! Please, tell them i´d never forgoten them! Give them my e-mail rennercunha@hotmail.com! Bye
Post a Comment