Monday, October 23, 2006

We're not in So. Cali anymore...


So, I’m sitting here in my apartment, just talking to my roommate. I have been wanting to blog about quite a bit of things in the last couple weeks so I am posting a bunch of new things tonight. First thing, it is stinkin cold in this city. The past week I have been freezing!! I am told that it isn’t even cold here yet. The temps have been what the dead of winter is where I am from. Oh how I love Southern California!!! There is a part of me that is very excited about living in a place where it snows, I’ve never had that before. But… all of the rest of me just says thank you Jesus for allowing me to grow up in Cali. I read a friends blog today about sitting in a tank top, and flip flops this week, I have been laughed at multiple times this week because of how much clothes I have on. These people just don’t understand its cold. Where I’m from the term “white Christmas” doesn’t involve snow. Today, I’m missing the sunshine.
The picture is Jason and I freezing in front of the Haghia Sophia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From a nosy dad.....get a heavier coat!!!!!!! 8-)