Monday, October 23, 2006

Yay for friends that come to visit!!!!!



I have been incredibly blessed the past couple of weeks. I have had a few good friends come to see me. God is definitely good to me. It was so wonderful to spend time with Lindsey, Brooke, and Jason. I cannot begin to describe the blessing it was to my heart to have them here in my world again for awhile. Thank you guys for coming!! I love you so much, and already miss you.
First Lindsey came for a week, then a week after Brooke and Jason made a stop in Istanbul.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to update the blog A! I love you

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, I miss you so much! How about YOU come visit ME??? Or better yet, I'LL go visit YOU! I've always wanted to go to Turkey...

Anonymous said...

Allyson,
Dad just sent this to me, I wasn't sure how to get to it. I am excited about it though! If it were possible i would be there with you right now! I will come sometime, don't you worry!
hannah