Thursday, November 02, 2006

“If I covet any place on earth but the dust at the foot of the cross, then I know nothing of Calvary love.” Amy Carmichael

I have been missing home a lot lately. Wanting to be there and be a part of the things happening in my family. My sister, Hannah, was a homecoming princess!!!!!!! Anyway, I read this tonight. I know it isn’t wrong to miss home, but it was a good challenging reminder. My home is in Christ. Where ever I am in the world I should long to be at the foot of the cross more than I long to be at home. The kinds of things that challenge me lately are, “Besides You I desire nothing on earth.” “All things I thought gain, I count as loss for the sake of knowing Christ Jesus.” I want to know Calvary love.

No comments: