My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Friday, November 17, 2006
Consistently Confused
So today I had language class. It was one of those days that I was completely lost the whole time. I still don't understand what we did in class today. I was talking to a friend about how I think I have been consistently confused for 7 months. It was a discouraging day in language, but it wasn't all bad. I am realizing I have more pride than I know. Every time I think I can't be humbled more yet again I see I need more humbling. I am thankful that I have a Father that is above language. Maybe someday I will only be confused sometimes not consistently. haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment