Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Soccer Girls!!!


These are my wonderful girls. I am coaching soccer at an International school here and it has been wonderful. We had our first game last week. They did amazing. I was so proud of them. It was a blessing for me to be able to do this. I loved being on the field again, even if I wasn't playing. It did make me miss those days, playing and coaching. It's amazing what little things can be huge blessings. So, here they are. Aren't they cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Coach Ally! I just spoke with you on the phone. I miss you! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Post lots of pictures! :)

RobinDayle said...

I found you I found you!
Hello sister! You are missed so very much, but I am so glad you have a blogspot...one more way for us to keep in contact.
You missed and 'thought' of so often.
Hope your Turkish Thanksgiving was wonderful!
Love, Robin