We had Thanksgiving at my house this year. My aunt came to town for the day. We had a huge feast and played games. I had a blast and it was a blessing to be with my aunt, and my "family" here. I am thankful that the Lord has given me people to share life with here. We had a great time.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment