My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Ablam geliyor
Yes that means my sister is coming. I am going to pick her up at the airport in a few hours. I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun to have her here. YEAH!!!!!!!
2 comments:
Have fun with your elder sister. 8-)
baba
Yea for sisters! Aren't they great?! I can't wait till mine get to come visit! Have happy times with her!
Post a Comment