My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, December 23, 2006
If Only In My Dreams
“I’ll Be Home For Christmas.” My first Christmas away from home is this year. It hasn’t been fun. I have been missing my family more than I could ever describe. I keep dreaming of a place I love, even more than I usually do. Family, friends, church, Beaumont, “white Christmas”, acting, caroling, ham, tribal council, silver boxes, fireplace, there is so much that comes up in my mind. I do have beautiful pictures in my dreams. My family is amazing and Christmas together is always wonderful, our traditions are amazing, so much fun so, I’ll be home for Christmas you can count on me… if only in my dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
merry christmas ally. im julie woudenberg (from Utah) and i am a proud blogger and bus driver ;)
im a sophomore at CBU and ive met you once or twice. i just wanted to say that i know a couple of members of your family, and i can only imagine how hard it must be to spend Christmas a world away from them. they are pretty wonderful people! i just wanted you to know that i have been praying for you while you have been overseas.
the Lord is so good, and christmas is a wonderful time to be reminded of how gracious and loving our God is. hopefully being in a new place on Christmas will show you even more ways that Christ is amazing, apart from the routines and comforts of home during the holidays.
well, maybe ill become a frequent blog commenter... but i promise to not make all of them this long :)
Post a Comment