These past few days, well week I guess have been a lot of learning for me. I have been reminded of Christ, and joy in Him. He is my fullness, every day, no matter what the day or time of year, or who I’m with. He is God, and I get to know Him. Through His Word, and His Spirit. He is good. “You will make known to me the path of life; in Your presence is fullness of joy; in Your right hand there are pleasures forever.” Psalm 16:11
"But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge,
That I may tell of all Your works." Psalm 73:28
"But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge,
That I may tell of all Your works." Psalm 73:28
1 comment:
Hey Ally!
Just wanted to say that I read your post about missing your family on Christmas day and have really been praying for you this past week. It is so encouraging to see how God has given you such joy over the past few days. I remember how hard things can be there especially at the holidays. What a testiment of God's goodness, though. Know that you are loved and prayed for. :-) Enjoy your sister!
Post a Comment