My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Istanbul cok ozliyorum!!!
I was just walking outside and a lady told me she liked my necklace, and asked where I got it. I got it in Turkey. When I was shopping with my sweet wonderful friend Ezgi. Oh how much I miss bazaars, the Boshporus, friends, Goztepe, Kadikoy, Turk Kasi, kavurma, cay, kahve dunyasi, and so many things. Istanbul istiyorum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss Ezgi.
We just got done with day one of the Adana Ultimate Clinic. It was a TON of fun. 40+ Turks came out, 12 Turk Kasi leaders, 4 hours of solid ultimate, Adana kebap, nargile, and enough laughs to fill the bosphorus.
The only thing missing was you.
Turkey misses you too Allison.
Post a Comment