Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A tagged me

Tagged by Andrea

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Lifeguard
2. Pine Summit staff
3. Women’s Project Coordinator GSP
4. Admissions Recruiter

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once
1. Newsies
2. Diary of a Mad Black Woman
3. White Christmas
4. Pirates
4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Beaumont, Ca
2. Riverside, Ca
3. Gayretepe, Istanbul
4. Goztepe, Istanbul

4 TV Shows I Watch/Watched
1. Alias
2. The Amazing Race
3. Law and Order
4. The A Team

4 Places I have Been:
1. Romania
2. Morocco
3. Germany
4. Austria

4 People who email me regularly
1. Shawn
2. Andrea (thanks A)
3. Mom
4. Basak

4 of my favorite foods
1. Burritos
2. Kavurma
3. In’N’ Out anything
4. Fried chicken

4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Italy
2. East Coast/New England in the fall
3. New York City
4. Tahiti

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. My WEDDING!!!
2. Being Shawn’s wife
3. Seeing my Turkey family that come to the wedding
4. New babies – Jeff & A, Imai’s, Nicole

Love you A. I don't normally do these things. Miss you guys.

No comments: