My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
USC!!!!
So, I just got to watch the Rose Bowl. I know I'm behind but hey it's not my fault it took forever to download the game. Yes, sadly this was the first football I have seen this year. Which by the way is not happy news. They do not have American football here, and it is something that I love soooooooooooo much. I also love USC soooooooooooo much. I know I'm behind but I loved the game and I just wanted to say thank the Lord for the internet, which let me watch the Rose Bowl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment