My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Happy May Day
For those of you who keep up on news, I just wanted to let you know that I am fine. Yes, there were protests here today, and they did apparently get crazy but I stayed inside for the most part today. There is this wonderful law here that the people have to schedule protests so we knew it was going to happen, and where. So, we stayed clear of those areas. Just in case anyone was worried. Have a great day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment