Thursday, May 31, 2007

Stomp!!



I got to see Stomp this week!!!! It was amazing. It is incredible what they can do with really anything they find. They used trash cans, water bottles, sacks, match boxes, lighters, sticks, brooms, and a lot of other things that were amazing. I would have pictures up but they took my camera at the gate, no pictures allowed I guess. It was amazing and I loved it. Oh and I got the ticket for 10ytl, which is less than $10, there are times I love living in Turkey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's not a deal...it's a steal!

walter said...

Is that the Bosphorus tour boat?

Anonymous said...

are you alive?

Jess Connell said...

Hey Ally,
Did you hear that our clan is coming your way to stay? We should be there by mid-July.... e-mail me for more info. :)

See you around!
Jess