My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, June 28, 2007
Yeah!!
I got an all turkish email today, and I understood it all without looking in a dictionary. The email was small but I was excited and just thought I would share.
4 comments:
I'm not surprised. You were a good communicator in Turkish when mom and I were there.
is this my e-mail or???
yes it was your email, elif abla. seni seviyorum.
i could do that as long as they only said "thank you" in the email...
Post a Comment