My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Gule Gule
I just said goodbye to a good friend today. She is moving back to the states for the time being and I won’t see her again for a long time. The last couple weeks have been full of days like this one. It is not easy sometimes. All these people have been good friends. I have laughed, cried, struggled, rejoiced, been challenged and many other things with them. It is so wonderful how God brings a family to you, His Body is a blessing. These people have been family to me. I love them very much and life in Turkey will definitely not be the same without them. So, DImai, AJ, Jeff, A, and Little A, Chris, Jonya, Junglecat, and Laura Beth I will miss you guys and I love you all. Thank you for being family to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment