My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, July 30, 2007
I'm back!!
I'm back and I going to be posting about my trip home. I want to put pictures up, but my luggage has not arrived yet and my camera cord is in my bag. I can't put my pictures on my computer until I get it. My time home was amazing. It was wonderful to see my family and friends. Also being at church was amazing. I loved every minute of being home. I will post more later. Thank you for everyone that made my time more amazing than I can explain. I loved being home. I already miss everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was great having you home!!!
The Price Club
Post a Comment