Monday, August 06, 2007

Home, Family, Fun!!






I am finally posting about my trip home. It was amazing. I cannot even begin to describe how much it was a blessing to my heart. It is amazing how much I was refreshed, and recharged to live here. God has blessed my life more than I can say. I am very thankful for my family. My church is also very much family to me. There are so many people praying for me, and encouraging me. I love the Body. He is good.
I had a blast with my family. These pictures are just a few of the fun things we did. The first night I was home we ate at In-N-Out, of course. It was actually 5 min. from the airport. Also, we went to the beach, the pictures are us jumping and also playing football. My family is fun. If you don’t know them you really should. They are amazing!!
Thank you for making my time at home wonderful. I love you and miss you.

1 comment:

Conor and Koren said...

Ally, thanks for the pics! I loved them! Wish we could have seen you too!
Love, Koren