I got to go to the beach this week. Those of you that know me, know how amazing it was for me. It wasn't a California beach but it was still wonderful, and beautiful to be there. It was also fun to spend the day with people I definitely enjoy being with. Here are a few pictures from the day.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Beach Day
I got to go to the beach this week. Those of you that know me, know how amazing it was for me. It wasn't a California beach but it was still wonderful, and beautiful to be there. It was also fun to spend the day with people I definitely enjoy being with. Here are a few pictures from the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Allyson,
It was really nice being able to talk to you last night. I know we have some fun conversation coming in the future! I love you!
Hannah
fun in the sun! we're in KY now, if you haven't read my blog in a while... we're loving it. David saw your dad last week, I was sad I didn't... I hear he comes out often, so maybe next time. Anyways, I hope all is well in your final stretch before you go home!
Post a Comment