My old roomie came to visit for a couple days, and she brought me a lot of treats, I am very excited. The best treat was just seeing Linds, and talking to her. We got to talk face to face, and I could hug her. She is such a sweet friend. I don’t know how to describe how much it is a blessing to have friends like her, and being with them. I love you Linds.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Lindsey Geldi
My old roomie came to visit for a couple days, and she brought me a lot of treats, I am very excited. The best treat was just seeing Linds, and talking to her. We got to talk face to face, and I could hug her. She is such a sweet friend. I don’t know how to describe how much it is a blessing to have friends like her, and being with them. I love you Linds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Ally! Great picture. It's so good to be visited by sweet friends! Which is why we would love it if you could come. I know you are busy and I know tickets aren't cheap, but if you could make it we would love to see you at Thanksgiving. I figure it's a long way off so you have plenty of time to think about it. You're welcome any time, but after 7 years I finally have a handle on the meal, so you might want to come then, hee hee. We love you and are praying for you. Oh, and I have to be sure Conor doesn't see this picture, he'll be pretty jealous.........VELVEETA?! Lucky Duck!
Love ya, Koren
am i smiling hard enough in that picture? i must have been really happy to see you : ). i wish i could have had more time. it was such a tease, only seeing you for a few times. i love you : )
Post a Comment