I got to go to the beach this weekend. I loved every minute of it. It was absolutely beautiful, there were actually waves, and sand. We played frisbee, climbed up the rocks, and just enjoyed the day. I am blessed. It was like being home for a day a little bit.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, September 10, 2007
The Beach, Dr. Pepper, and Good Friends = Wonderful, Wonderful Day!
I got to go to the beach this weekend. I loved every minute of it. It was absolutely beautiful, there were actually waves, and sand. We played frisbee, climbed up the rocks, and just enjoyed the day. I am blessed. It was like being home for a day a little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey girlies!!
i loved seeing you all together!!! *HUGS* and *LOVES*
hey girlies!!
the pic was great!! i love you girls!! hope you had a wonderful reunion.. and hopefully laughed at the good times and the not so good times!!! *HUGS* and *LOVES*
-heather
Post a Comment