This week I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the week in Kartepe, which is in the mountains, with some people that I love spending time with. We had a conference, and it was so refreshing. I was blessed just being able to be there, and be with the people that I was. God has given me a special family here. Here are a few pictures from the week.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, September 01, 2007
Kartepe
This week I had the wonderful opportunity to spend the week in Kartepe, which is in the mountains, with some people that I love spending time with. We had a conference, and it was so refreshing. I was blessed just being able to be there, and be with the people that I was. God has given me a special family here. Here are a few pictures from the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment