This picture is one that I love. These three women have been a huge impact on my life. One is my mom, she is amazing, and I pray I will be like her. The next is my Aunt Dorothy, she is adopted family. I have spent countless days at her house just being loved on by her and Uncle Mel. The 3rd one is Grandma Teagarden. This woman is one of the biggest prayer warriors I have ever known. I do not know the extent of how her prayers have blessed my life. I am more thankful than I can say. Her heart is incredibly tender, and this tiny woman is one of the strongest warriors for the Father that I will ever know. So thank you Mama, Aunt Dorothy, and Grandma Teagarden for helping shape me into who I am. I love you.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, August 06, 2007
3 Absolutely Amazing Women!!
This picture is one that I love. These three women have been a huge impact on my life. One is my mom, she is amazing, and I pray I will be like her. The next is my Aunt Dorothy, she is adopted family. I have spent countless days at her house just being loved on by her and Uncle Mel. The 3rd one is Grandma Teagarden. This woman is one of the biggest prayer warriors I have ever known. I do not know the extent of how her prayers have blessed my life. I am more thankful than I can say. Her heart is incredibly tender, and this tiny woman is one of the strongest warriors for the Father that I will ever know. So thank you Mama, Aunt Dorothy, and Grandma Teagarden for helping shape me into who I am. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment