My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, May 10, 2007
I'm sorry
I am writing this because there are so many people that I need to write emails too, and I haven't had much time lately. I just want to say that I will write you back as soon as I can. I do love your emails more than I can say and I do want to write back, but it might take awhile. Love you guys. Please be patient with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's good to be busy. my parents always told me "idle hands are the devil's workshop"..love you ally
Post a Comment