Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Only in Turkey!



The other day I was driving to go get lunch and there was horrible traffic. When we finally made it to the exit I needed I saw what was the cause of the traffic. Yes, there were cars parked on the side of the freeway, double parked. No, this is not supposed to be legal, or a place to park but naturally there was a store opening and not enough parking spaces in the lot. So, everyone decided to make their own, and as I drove by there were people running across the freeway because they had to park on the other side. The pictures do not do it justice.
Just picture people double parked on the 91 fwy (those of you from Southern Cali) and running across traffic, and cars parked everywhere on side streets and any place possible.
I turned around, and went somewhere else for lunch. I was not about to go in the middle of the place where the store opened, I know I would not have gotten food, I might now have made it out.

1 comment:

Conor and Koren said...

The Lord allowed you to wittness this so you won't be shocked when you come to Ukraine!
See you soooooon!