


Germany was amazing!!! I had so much fun with my team, I have missed being with them all the time for sure. We came in 4th in the whole tournament. We have definitely improved from the last tournament. I am so blessed to be able to be a part of a team that has so much fun being together and playing Frisbee. We love winning, but we have fun even if we aren’t. Everyone had such great attitudes the whole time.
We flew into Frankfurt, and then drove to Erlangen to play in the tournament. We stopped on the way, in a really nice city, with a castle on the hill. I could talk forever about all the fun times, but basically it was fun. I loved it. Thank you for your prayers, we had a great time and I got to be good friends with my teammates.
Enjoy the pictures. One of the pictures is our little dance break in between games, one is the huddle with another team after the game, one is at the castle looking at the view, one is all our hands in the feeling circle, and the other one is all of us drinking all the Dr. Pepper because they wouldn’t let us take it on the plane (sad).
1 comment:
All of those pictures look like a blast. The frisbee tournament sounds awesome.
Post a Comment