I walked from Asia to Europe on Sunday. There was a marathon going on, but of course I didn't run in that. I just walked across the bridge. It was a lot of fun. Beautiful day, beautiful views, and beautiful friends. This is a picture of me with one foot in Asia and one in Europe. I was in two continents at once. Yeah for living in Istanbul!
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Walk to Europe
I walked from Asia to Europe on Sunday. There was a marathon going on, but of course I didn't run in that. I just walked across the bridge. It was a lot of fun. Beautiful day, beautiful views, and beautiful friends. This is a picture of me with one foot in Asia and one in Europe. I was in two continents at once. Yeah for living in Istanbul!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HOW FUN!!!
hey when is your end date?
wanna go to italy with me in February???
Ally, its great to be able to see how you're doing and what you're up to, always with a smile on your face! Praying for you always! What a COOL pic.
Kylie :) <><
I love you Ally! You are getting to do the coolest stuff! This is Brooke by the way!
Yeah, that definitely beats the American four corners thing.
Post a Comment