My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, March 03, 2008
The boy
This is Shawn. He is pretty special to me. I know that a lot of you want to know who he is, especially everyone in Turkey. Well here he is. He is a lot of fun. You guys will love him. Yep, I have a boy. hehe
Hi Ally! Long time no talk! Good to see you're doing well. Welcome back to the states....a little late welcome, but nonetheless. :) Shawn Wilhite huh? So cool. He and Daniel were pretty good buddies in school. You can check out our blog to see what's up with the Wilsons if you like! Ttyl! Love, Kerry Wilson
I'm so glad you guys are dating. I always hoped it would happen. We miss you here though. St. Patrick's Day party this Monday... at our place... we'll miss you... then, Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner!!
5 comments:
can you tell us your story, please.
oh my bff... cant wait till he figures it out! :D
Hi Ally! Long time no talk! Good to see you're doing well. Welcome back to the states....a little late welcome, but nonetheless. :) Shawn Wilhite huh? So cool. He and Daniel were pretty good buddies in school. You can check out our blog to see what's up with the Wilsons if you like! Ttyl!
Love,
Kerry Wilson
I'm so glad you guys are dating. I always hoped it would happen. We miss you here though. St. Patrick's Day party this Monday... at our place... we'll miss you... then, Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner!!
Brandon
i like this boy...i think it is a great match!!!
momma bear
Post a Comment