I went to an 80's party with Shawn and his family. It was so much fun. I am only putting one picture up because I'm pretty sure everyone doesn't want the world to see how absolutely amazingly 80's we all looked. So, thanks for letting me join you guys. This is for you Bess.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you look hot!
haha! great picture :)
Oh Snap!!!!!!! Who's that girl??
shawn
I love this picture of two of my all-time favorite CBU grads! You do a good job at "totally 80's!". Ally, I often read your blog and I am way overdue for a comment. I hope you are doing well in the transition back to life in America. I know it takes time. =) I truly hope, though, that you are enjoying being close to your family and friends and getting back into life here. What are you doing these days? Working? Going to school? I'd love an update. Email me! nicolereynolds1013@hotmail.com
Oh, and let me know if you ever want to come hang out in Iowa. =)
Love!
Nicole (Merrell) Reynolds
Post a Comment