


I know a lot of you have been waiting to hear about this and see pictures. I don't have the pictures of my family reactions yet, but I will post them soon.
Christmas Eve morning my family came up to our friends house for brunch. I had made a video and they were going to show my family because I "sent" it with them home. I was with Koren in the video, we made it while I visited Ukraine for Thanksgiving. I said I came home for Christmas I missed you Merry Christmas, but it was in Turkish. then Koren translated but she translated into Russian. That was the end of the video, my family said "What did she say?!" Then I walked out of the back room, and said "I said, I came home for Christmas!" It was great. My mom just started crying, Merea did a double take and then her mouth dropped open, Jenni jumped up and said "I knew it!", Hannah just jumped up and said Allyson, Art's eyes got huge, and my Dad couldn't talk for 20 min. I loved it. It was so much fun.
Then after breakfast we went around town and surprised other close friends. Carrie screamed and jumped on top of me. There was a lot of screaming, and "what in the world are you doing here's." Grandma and Grandpa Teagarden cried. It was a great day, and it was so wonderful to be home for Christmas. I am so happy that it all worked out and I could come.
I will post the other pictures when I get them.
2 comments:
What a wonderful and gracious God we serve! I am so happy for you and your entire family. Give my best to everyone!
Yours in Christ,
Don Adam
very good plan. :)))
Post a Comment