My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Amazing invention!
I just have to say that I love the dryer. Yes, it is possible to do laundry and a little bit later wear the clothes. I forgot how that felt. I used the dryer yesterday, I love it.
ah, i know the depth of your joy...only those of us returning from Eastern Europe missions can truly appreciate the beauty of dryers, indoor plumbing, charmin & refrigeration...
could you post a pic of the dryer... i don't remember what they look like! PS i'll be in L.A. feb 28-March13. send me yo digits and hopefully we can meet up if you have time!!
6 comments:
Enjoy it. I still have clothes on the line from two days ago. And I have to lay them on my space heater to warm them before I put them on.
To say I'm jealous would be an understatement.
welcome home.
I love love love your blogs! (now that my mom ratted me out I might as well leave comments! :) ) I'm glad your home and love the culture shock!! :)
When I'm in the states, sometimes I do laundry just for fun!
ah, i know the depth of your joy...only those of us returning from Eastern Europe missions can truly appreciate the beauty of dryers, indoor plumbing, charmin & refrigeration...
could you post a pic of the dryer... i don't remember what they look like!
PS i'll be in L.A. feb 28-March13.
send me yo digits and hopefully we can meet up if you have time!!
Post a Comment