Monday, January 28, 2008

Cok iyi arkadasim!

This is my friend Elif. I just wanted to show you, this girl because she is more special to me than I can say. I love her. The last two years, I have spent many wonderful times with her, and I miss her sooooo much. She took me all over Istanbul, helped me in so many things, let me be a part of her family, and is a great friend. Her mom is my Turkish mom. I wish I could just go to her house right now, eat domates and biber, and relax all day. She is in my heart. I love you Elif. Seni Cok Ozliyorum!!!!!! Turk Annem seni ozliyorum ve seviyorum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even i did not comment your post, i have been checking your blog almost everyday as i check brooke's (you should post more stuff Brooke). you make me so surprised. you are in my mind and my heart.
çok teşekkür ederim allyson. gerçekten beni çok mutlu ettin. inan bana hatırlandığını, unutulmadığını bilmek çok güzel. herkese selam söyle. hepinizi çok özlüyorum. bu arada sakın türkçeyi unutma. :D