My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Bumbles Smile...
So I found a dragon, that I think I have a bigger mouth and smile than. Is that sad?
Though I'm a pacifist, I would REALLY love to talk to the person that nicknamed you that and gave you a complex over your beautiful smile. Thanks buddy
5 comments:
No, it's beautiful!
Hope you're having fun!
Koren
Though I'm a pacifist, I would REALLY love to talk to the person that nicknamed you that and gave you a complex over your beautiful smile. Thanks buddy
Thank you guys! Miss you Koren, give the kids hugs for me.
What nickname is that?
I have been told I look like Bumbles the abominable snowman on the Rudolph claymation movie.
Post a Comment