This is the best cup of Hot Chocolate I have had in a long time. Yep, SPR in the Beijing airport makes a mean cup of milk cocoa. Just add a few packs of sugar and you are set. If you ask me what SPR stands for I couldn’t tell ya, but I can tell you, you know a cup of hot chocolate is going to be good when you pour the sugar in and it doesn’t sink until you stir it. MMMMMMMMMM!!!!
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Milk Cocoa
This is the best cup of Hot Chocolate I have had in a long time. Yep, SPR in the Beijing airport makes a mean cup of milk cocoa. Just add a few packs of sugar and you are set. If you ask me what SPR stands for I couldn’t tell ya, but I can tell you, you know a cup of hot chocolate is going to be good when you pour the sugar in and it doesn’t sink until you stir it. MMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I DO indeed remember you as a very young child when you and your family lived here in Eastman. You and your family were very dear to me.
Post a Comment