My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Crafts
So I have been a phase lately that I really enjoy, and hope that others will enjoy. I have been getting old frames, and making different things from them. Jewelry hangers, and chalk board really. Anyway, just a few pics of my crafts this week. One is a Jewelry holder, and the other pics are the whole process of me making the chalk board. By the way, I had no idea that there is paint that makes normal wood into a chalkboard. haha Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great job! Turned out awesome!!!
Great job! Turned out awesome!!!
youtube downloader
Post a Comment