My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Saturday, April 02, 2011
Texas!!!!!!!!!!
Last month we got to go visit our wonderful family in Texas. We miss them so much, and it was a much needed, much anticipated trip. We loved every minute of just hanging out with family. We also got to eat, eat, and eat some more. I have to say Texas does have some goooooood food. It was really fun. We also got a chance to see the Alamo, and the San Antonio River Walk. I have to say all of it fascinated me, and I really enjoyed it. We love you guys, and miss you still. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment