My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Girl's Night
We had a blast!!! In the last 7 months I have grown to love these girls more than they know. I have enjoyed our monthly Girl's Nights, and have been very challenged by them. I love studying, and learning with these girls. I love that the theme of our ministry is:
"Resolved: To be women bonded in love striving to exalt Christ through discipleship in actively learning His Word."
I pray that we continue to grow in this very thing, and that we grow together in being bonded in love. Love you girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love it!!!
Great job! Turned out awesome!!!
youtube downloader
Post a Comment