Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Comments

Just wanted to say, I love the comments. It makes me happy when people leave them. So, thank you, I enjoy it and I'm glad that you enjoy, or read my blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i enjoy your blog!

Unknown said...

It makes me happy to read your blog!!!! :-) Good to see you tonight... love ya!

Andrea and Jeff said...

great seeing you last night! okay, when can we do lunch? i know next week will be busy and you will want to get as much time with C and L as you can. maybe the next week? i would love to come to that side! love you, friend!

Anonymous said...

Allyson, how nice to hear from you, updates and all! I'll print what you mailed to us so Eleanor can enjoy it as well.

We pray for you often, even though it may seem that in sending support
to Arthur rather than to you (funding, supported?) we are casting you aside. NOT SO! We care for you, your safety, provision, etc. And we also LOVE you very much.

His blessings, John & Eleaor