Thursday, March 15, 2007

ONE YEAR

A year ago today, I arrived in Turkey. In some ways I cannot believe it has been that long, and in other ways I definitely can. All I can say is that God is good, and faithful and I am thankful for the amazing support and love from all of you. It has been a full year. Full of learning; learning language, culture, about myself, about the Lord, about His faithfulness, about so much that I can't put into a small little blog. I kept thinking about the past year of my life today, and the year to come. I pray that both would honor the Lord completely, and that He would be known and worshiped more.
Thank you all for the amazing support you have been to me. I can't put into words how thankful I am for my amazing family and friends. I love you all.
See you in a year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day. I am going to continue to pray for you Ally. I love you.
So listen, If i move to Chicago, can you have a Layover on your way back to cali there? I think that would be the best decision in the whole world.