My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Sweet little covered ladies.
I was running in the park the other day, and my face was red. My face always gets red whenever I work out in any way, some of you know that, mainly my soccer girls and Ben Swan probably. I had forgotten how red it gets though. Until a little old lady stopped me when I was running, and said "Kosma!" Which means don't run. I thought it was so cute, I was out of breath but I said okay and walked away until she stopped watching me. The little old ladies here are so cute, and she was worried about me. Fun times in Istanbul.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh yeah...and if it is windy surely you will catch your death!
and be sure you don't sit on any cement afterwards to cool down. that could mean some bad news for your future.
i love turkish ladies
Post a Comment