I have been so blessed to have wonderful friends come to visit lately. It has been a sweet time of fellowship. God is so good to my heart. It is amazing how much your heart can be refreshed by sweet friends. Lindsey, the time with you was more of a blessing than I can say. Mac and Sarah you guys are a blessing to my heart. I love you all. Callie you are more of an encouragement than you know. Thank you guys for coming to see me. Love you.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Friends are a blessing
I have been so blessed to have wonderful friends come to visit lately. It has been a sweet time of fellowship. God is so good to my heart. It is amazing how much your heart can be refreshed by sweet friends. Lindsey, the time with you was more of a blessing than I can say. Mac and Sarah you guys are a blessing to my heart. I love you all. Callie you are more of an encouragement than you know. Thank you guys for coming to see me. Love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment