I just spent the weekend in Austria. I went to an ultimate frisbee tournament which was amazing. I will definitely blog about that soon, I don't have all the pictures yet though. I do however have pictures from Vienna. I got to spend a day in Vienna and it was wonderful. Here are a few pictures of my favorite things. Yes, one of them is a tree, Laura B and I were so excited when we saw these big beautiful trees that we gave one a hug.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Vienna!!
I just spent the weekend in Austria. I went to an ultimate frisbee tournament which was amazing. I will definitely blog about that soon, I don't have all the pictures yet though. I do however have pictures from Vienna. I got to spend a day in Vienna and it was wonderful. Here are a few pictures of my favorite things. Yes, one of them is a tree, Laura B and I were so excited when we saw these big beautiful trees that we gave one a hug.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the picture of the cathedral through the trees. Uncle Mel would be impressed. Send me and him a separate copy....please.
Baba
Post a Comment