Yes folks this is our wonderful Ultimate team. We went to Baden, Austria. It was amazing. We had so much fun and really bonded. We loved hanging out as a team, and just enjoyed playing together. I loved every minute of the weekend and love the team even more. These are just a couple pictures from our weekend. They are beautiful people aren't they.
My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy. Phil. 1:20-21
Monday, April 30, 2007
Türk Kası
Yes folks this is our wonderful Ultimate team. We went to Baden, Austria. It was amazing. We had so much fun and really bonded. We loved hanging out as a team, and just enjoyed playing together. I loved every minute of the weekend and love the team even more. These are just a couple pictures from our weekend. They are beautiful people aren't they.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
yeah but did you win?...that's what's important...
I bet your team rocks! How do you say Bus Drivers in Turkish!?
I bet your team rocks! How do you say Bus Drivers in Turkish!?
türk kası hahahaha funny
p.s. bus drivers = otobüs şöförleri i guess you cant pronounce it.
So much FUN!
Post a Comment