My name is Allyson. I have recently started a new adventure. I got married to the most amazing man!! The Lord continues to teach and mold me in every area and time of life I'm in. If you are viewing this you probably know me. If not I hope you come to know the Christ, the one that is the Source of all Life, and the reason I do everything. I hope you enjoy.
Phil. 1:20-21
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Leaches
So I was shopping with a friend the other day outside of a bazaar and I saw a jar of leaches for sale. What do people buy leaches for?! That is gross. This was the second place that I saw them. Is that normal?
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
oh yeah...leaches are used in a certain soup...it adds a nice salty flavor...
4 comments:
oh yeah...leaches are used in a certain soup...it adds a nice salty flavor...
(ok i totally made that up)
sülük is used for some bruises. some people like it. i think it is disgusting
I know you might laugh when you read this...but i think you look really pretty in this picture! I love you!
Haha thats funny Jenni...I see it
Post a Comment