Every week at this time my phone goes off to remind me to pray for Turkey. A lot of times it makes me remember sweet friends and times. Sometimes I’m in the middle of something silence my phone and go on. Today, I’m remembering a year ago I lived there, I saw people that I love more than I can say on a regular basis. I prayed for those people like I have never prayed before.
Why was there such an urgency in my prayers everyday there, and here I struggle to get that same urgency. Do I really need to be faced everyday with the call to prayer and seeing all those people to know and really pray like I should. No. I still love my sweet Turkish friends more than I can even imagine explaining. I still want with all of my heart to share with them the reason that I live everyday. I want with all of my heart for them to celebrate Jesus coming to earth with me.
Father bring me to my knees for them. Grip my heart with your Truth, and a passion for Your name to be known.
No comments:
Post a Comment